Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aftermath (UADC 2010)

Part II

We were suppose to go to Arau Open after UADC 2010, it was suppose to be our first exposure towards Australasians style, this is suppose to be the best thing that can really help the university's english debater to gain a lot of experience but sadly it did not happen due to some trouble done by some people and some down the line imposter and back-stabber. I relly don't know why sometimes things that clearly plan can go wrong just because some idiots that don't want to do their job well and some people want to give priority to the so called remarkable achiever of the university-the jocks. It's not that I have anything against those jocks, I am one too but I would never sacrifice the training of others and the hopes of training day and night and researching to die down just like that. The Malay debaters yeah they tried to get a van to go from south to north of the pennisular but their hope is just in vain; the university gave them the wrong card for fuel rebate, they returned with lost hope, so much for May Day. You know what, we had to travel from LCCT to UTHM and then went back to Kuala Lumpur again just to get a bus ride back to our respective state; for me I fly. But still the sleepless night due to bed bugs and so on really kills me and my teammates, I missed Chaleena Hotel and buffet breakfast! I am missing all those people there!

Well, I went back to where I come from, my teammates too went back to their Home Sweet Home, I really am glad to have them in my team and to be debating with them in the whole tournament. One more thing is that I am in a position of being torture emotionally in Selangor, I don't have any one to go to here except my ridiculous aunt whom is a psycho to start with, but yeah playing with PS2 and reminicing the whole graphic of Kingdom Heart 2, haha. Well still trying to get Orihalcum+ actually, but deng, it's so tough to fight Sephiroth! Going back to Kuching soon, babe, soon!

Yeah, I have been really trying to update my post in my facebook and my twitter and my blog but really there's always a catch; it's either the connection or something extra come rolling along, those kills me you know. Remind me never to live with a bunch of hags. Argh, I can't stand PDA (public display of affection) especially the ones that involve awkward gropping, eww!

We are going to Iskandar Debate Open! OMG will update on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment