Thursday, May 27, 2010

All Around (Wishing Well)

Apart from missing the hotel bed or even my bed oer back at Sarawak, I am so really in need of a wishing well, haiz, I don't really know what to do with my life without any tournament anytime soon, I am so in need of a tournament. i wish that I am on the second speaker role on the government side and I get to kick some ass or get my ass kicked. Haha, but I don't care I must train even though I am on a holiday all around Pennisular Malaysia. I need a break but I need to train!

Yeah, been listening to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift not because of her but because of her cheezzy lyrics, haha. it's really really nice, "what you're looking for has been here all the time..." Damn, I like the lyric so much! I don't need that but it kinda soothe your mind while thinking of it, haha.

I went to a ver beautiful park last night over at I-City, there you have wonderful light decorated trees, and it was fantastic last night the weather was nice and so on. Haha! Well, i don't know what to write so just live on...

No comments:

Post a Comment