Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Iskandar Debate Championship

In this debate tournament, I really screwed up, extremely big time, can you imagine, I was fidgeting on the idea that i was going up against Tasneem Elias, the best rebuttalist in International Islamic University Malaysia, this is the best of what you can get in Malaysia, my first round was against her, National University of Singapore and so on, but it was really intense but at least I took a POI from her and it was something that I never would have expected from the debate. It was something that we UTHM debater was hoping for; a debate with the top team from Malaysia and Singapore, it was something unexpectedly great. It was really embarrassing when you cannot produce any kind of substantives that might be of contribution towards the debate but it was a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment