Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 Hours in the Net

I am officially hooked to the application "MouseHunt" in facebook, I don't know why but it is really something that can grab you within second and that is rare for me. I went all over to look for mice and try to get my rank upgraded as soon as possible and try to make things easier for me to cope with. It was a fun afternoon for me, because I don't have a life. Then, a few minutes later, I went to sleep.

I was really satisfied by the amount of sleep i've been getting especially during this fasting month and especially when you don't have anything to do rather than making something not worthwhile for sometimes. I went to one of the blogs that I really like and bammed I'm hit by the ammount of things that I found out after like almost 2 months I last visited it. Shocked and amazed.

Today, I broke my promise and I ate rice, i know that is not good but then you know this is my last day of touching rice and I am going to reduce the portion size that I am eating soon after. You know to get back my body is somewhat impossible right now, this is because there are a lot, i mean a lot of temptation for me in the place that I am in and futher more I need to survive with food. But i now know why is it hard for some people to resist the temptation of food, although it made me fat by like a lot of kgs. Shit!

So this is what I am going to do, I am going to lift weight tomorrow, and I am going to fast and break my fast and go to gym after that. It'll be something great for me because then I don't need to feel guilty of eating after I exercised. I need to do some sort of crunch after that too, and I am going to reduce the amount of body fat I have and going to built back my long lost 6 packs.

Great body, here I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment