Monday, August 16, 2010

A day travelling in The Monkee Inn

Ironic, really, why? I just met some of the coolest people in the whole world, well, I met a dude mnamed Daniel King and my first impression, well, the english accent, it just can't get out of my mind. Not that we are not really used to that but really, if I am going to World Universities Debating Championship 2011 with people who speaks like him, hmm... I think I am just gonna be amazed and astound by them... So much for being casual around them.

Well, traveling to International Islamic University Malaysia was really fun, I had one of the best time there with all those debaters and great adjudicators (we really need those) and yeah representing UCTI as their adjudicator, that was fun. Finally, I broke as chair in one of the rounds and continued so after that but really, me being a trainee? That is just so wrong. I think I really need to get my gear up a bit on the issue of direct interaction with the older people in the circuit i.e Surfi, haha, but still i also think that you have to be good to be recognize in the scene.

Last night, in Monkee Inn, I had the best of things in the world, talking to some people from Iran, Germany, UK and one from the US,and listening to them based on their speech and some sort, it was really something. They are more mature than we are (maybe more than me) in terms of viewing things in a perspective, and looking things in a perspective. It was something remarkable; how you see world through what they say. They have the opportunity to travel all around the world and do great stuffs like sight seeing while we need to really look at our budget then, we can travel. Talk about low-cost traveling, they took it to another level. It is awesome at how faith wants you to meet with some people and want you to learn from them, and looking at people and say :" yeah, maybe but..." these things are priceless. Look at how things turn out today, I just woke up and in front of my eye, people just took up their camera and snap-snap, wow, that's some wake up call (apart from having Surfi's thunderous voice from 1 meter away) that was really something. Lol. I am fasting today and yeah am preparing to meet people with great attitude today. And yeah, probably get one too, wink**.

Have a nice day, West!

No comments:

Post a Comment