Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Fat Fat Fat Body



This something really humiliating but this what I am going to show to everyone, practically, if no one really reads this blog then it'll be very much appreciated, but how would I put it, I am really a sportsman, once upon a time, like 5 years ago, but suddenly after the period of when I was 18 my body starts to bulge up here and there. It is something that I cannot accept, people tell me to embrace the truth of your body but I really cannot accept that truth up until today, I am really trying to make a change on my body but it is still something I want to change for a while, but I made myself a promise that after this i am going to make myself loose more fat than I can ever loose. This is for real, because some how I made it a promise that on my birthday, on the 11th of December, I am going to be much more slimmer than I am now.

Notice that why I never mentioned the word losing kilos no more. I made up my mind that if I am to slim down, might as well I gain some muscle along the road. i would like to do that as soon as possible. It's 22nd of August 2010, 2.53 pm in Malaysia, I am so going to lose my fat fat body. But certainly I am going to make this a journal for me to express what I think is important. I know that it is what I need to overcome.

My roommate said: "You're fat! Fat, and you must embrace the reality...! you'll never be slim anymore." I am going to show to him that I may be fat right now but I am going to lose these awful bulges in a month or two. I am really someone if I put my heart into it, it will be hard to make me change my mind. I hope that this commitment will last for a long time. As a proof of commitment, I'll upload this picture to show that I mean business.

No comments:

Post a Comment